Indian Independence Day is celebrated each year on 15 August, and this year marks 70 years since British India was split into two nations – Hindu-majority India and Muslim-majority Pakistan – and millions of people were uprooted in one of the largest mass migrations in history.
So on such an important day, how could Indians step down to celebrate Independence Day? From food to waterfalls, here are 11 images of some genius Indians and their way of incorporating the Tricolor into their celebrations! Have a look:
1. Wondering what nutrients the saffron, white and green represent here?
2. Amazing use of flowers and leaves!
3. Star anise as the Ashok Chakra. Wow!
4. Yum yum tricolour kulfi
5. Balloons are always a good idea!
6. The Lonavla Police added colour to this picturesque waterfall!
7. Perfect dessert!
8. Now, this is called a tricolour extravaganza!
9. Even the chutney follows the colour scheme!
10. Beautiful formation by school students!
11. Beautiful decor idea!
Image credits: Instagram
Via: NTD TV