After looking at this stunning photo series, you’ll probably agree with us that a girl in a dress is “one of the most beautiful phenomena in the world.” Meet Kristina Makeeva, a Moscow-based photographer who captures models wearing incredible dresses in locations that are equally as beautiful.
In order to create the best shots, Makeeva has gone to some of the world’s most amazing popular destinations, like St. Petersburg, Cappadocia, Paris, and Crimea. From balloon festivals in Turkey to locations a little closer to home – such as Moscow’s Firework Festival, Makeeva amazingly captures models wearing light, silky bright dress designs as they flow and flutter in the wind creating the sweetest harmony of fashion and nature around.
Perhaps most impressive of all, however, is Makeeva’s ability to make an incredible combination of fashion and architecture as all of the dresses somehow mimic the landscape depicted in the background and the model. You can see more of her work on Instagram and over on ipai.ru.
1. Cappadocia, Turkey. Model: Nina
2. Finolhu, Maldives. Model: Nastya
3. Poppies Field, Crimea
4. Moscow Firework Festival, Russia. Model: Nina
5. Petit Palais, Paris, France. Model: Vera Brezhneva
6. Cappadocia, Turkey. Model: Maria
7. Cappadocia, Turkey. Model: Masha
8. Louvre, Paris, France. Model: Vera Brezhneva
9. Valensole, Provence, France. Model: Svetlana
10. Cathedral Mosque In St. Petersburg, Russia. Model: Aygul
11. Cappadocia, Turkey. Model: Katya Zaytseva
12. Paris, France, Tour Eiffel. Model: Vera Brezhneva